In my earliest memory of hunting for chanterelles, I’m squatting on squishy fir needles. (I would have been four, maybe five years old, so I didn’t have to stoop very low to reach the ground.) I’m chasing mushrooms from one to the next, always able to look up and find another golden bit poking out. … Read more
- Video: The Matsutake Hunter
- Recap of the Mushroom, Mold and Yeast Feast!
- A video tribute to the Purple Earth Tongue
- The mushroom zoetrope on video!
- Mushroom News We’re Reading
- Here is our KBOO radio interview. Check it out!
- Early trials of the zoetrope
- Nov 29: Mushroom, Mold & Yeast Feast
- Dec 2 – 3: Come see our exhibition
- Grow your own mushrooms
A Project of
Made possible in part by