Artist Jae Rhim Lee has been working to create a Mushroom Death Suit. Yes, this is a suit that turns a corpse into living mushrooms. Specifically, these ninja-looking outfits have threads woven throughout that have been infused with very carefully selected mushroom spores suited to decompose bodies. An embalming fluid – to be released postmortem … Continue reading
- Article: Underground Operators
- Video: The Matsutake Hunter
- Recap of the Mushroom, Mold and Yeast Feast!
- A video tribute to the Purple Earth Tongue
- The mushroom zoetrope on video!
- Mushroom News We’re Reading
- Here is our KBOO radio interview. Check it out!
- Early trials of the zoetrope
- Nov 29: Mushroom, Mold & Yeast Feast
- Dec 2 – 3: Come see our exhibition
A Project of
Made possible in part by