For two weekends in April, I attended classes about how to grow mushrooms at home. The first was taught by local cultivator Tony Migas, recently the president of the Oregon Mycological Society and an intrepid home cultivator who once tended 45 shitake logs in one small room of his home. (He also claims that he … Continue reading
- Article: Underground Operators
- Video: The Matsutake Hunter
- Recap of the Mushroom, Mold and Yeast Feast!
- A video tribute to the Purple Earth Tongue
- The mushroom zoetrope on video!
- Mushroom News We’re Reading
- Here is our KBOO radio interview. Check it out!
- Early trials of the zoetrope
- Nov 29: Mushroom, Mold & Yeast Feast
- Dec 2 – 3: Come see our exhibition
A Project of
Made possible in part by