Mycologists estimate that during its lifetime, a single mushroom will drop as many as 16 billion of its seed-like spores. You can capture these spores on paper if you take a spore print (instructions here), but in nature, the slightest wind carries the spores far and wide. In a breath-taking sound and art installation that … Continue reading
- Article: Underground Operators
- Video: The Matsutake Hunter
- Recap of the Mushroom, Mold and Yeast Feast!
- A video tribute to the Purple Earth Tongue
- The mushroom zoetrope on video!
- Mushroom News We’re Reading
- Here is our KBOO radio interview. Check it out!
- Early trials of the zoetrope
- Nov 29: Mushroom, Mold & Yeast Feast
- Dec 2 – 3: Come see our exhibition
A Project of
Made possible in part by