Artist collective Belly & Bones (Stef Choi & Tony Candelaria) is creating an interactive zoetrope sculpture that presents a fungi life cycle, from mycelia to mushroom. This larger-than-life zoetrope (four feet in diameter!) presents a sequence of sculptures that sprout into mushrooms right before your eyes. Alongside the mycelium zoetrope, on December 2 from 2 … Continue reading
- Video: The Matsutake Hunter
- Recap of the Mushroom, Mold and Yeast Feast!
- A video tribute to the Purple Earth Tongue
- The mushroom zoetrope on video!
- Mushroom News We’re Reading
- Here is our KBOO radio interview. Check it out!
- Early trials of the zoetrope
- Nov 29: Mushroom, Mold & Yeast Feast
- Dec 2 – 3: Come see our exhibition
- Grow your own mushrooms
A Project of
Made possible in part by