Dane Osis is a 35-year-old Park Ranger at Fort Stevens State Park, just outside of Astoria. He grew up on the Oregon Coast and learned to forage beginning in his early twenties from a neighbor. For the past nine years, Dane has led mushroom programs and hikes at State Parks up and down the coast. … Continue reading
- Article: Underground Operators
- Video: The Matsutake Hunter
- Recap of the Mushroom, Mold and Yeast Feast!
- A video tribute to the Purple Earth Tongue
- The mushroom zoetrope on video!
- Mushroom News We’re Reading
- Here is our KBOO radio interview. Check it out!
- Early trials of the zoetrope
- Nov 29: Mushroom, Mold & Yeast Feast
- Dec 2 – 3: Come see our exhibition
A Project of
Made possible in part by