Artist Charlie Bucket made this sculpture as a prototype for a “fluid dress” he showed at the 2009 Maker Faire in San Mateo, California. This sculpture is mesmerizing. We have begun thinking about ways to present mycelia in our sculptural installation this fall as part of the Oregon Mushroom Stories project. I thought this could … Continue reading
- Article: Underground Operators
- Video: The Matsutake Hunter
- Recap of the Mushroom, Mold and Yeast Feast!
- A video tribute to the Purple Earth Tongue
- The mushroom zoetrope on video!
- Mushroom News We’re Reading
- Here is our KBOO radio interview. Check it out!
- Early trials of the zoetrope
- Nov 29: Mushroom, Mold & Yeast Feast
- Dec 2 – 3: Come see our exhibition
A Project of
Made possible in part by