Oregon is home to the largest known living organism in the world. In Malheur National Forest, near the eastern edge of the state, a network of mycelium stretches underground for 2,384 acres, an area as big as 1,665 football fields or 4 square miles. Scientific American (October 4, 2007) reports that this sprawling organism is … Continue reading
- Article: Underground Operators
- Video: The Matsutake Hunter
- Recap of the Mushroom, Mold and Yeast Feast!
- A video tribute to the Purple Earth Tongue
- The mushroom zoetrope on video!
- Mushroom News We’re Reading
- Here is our KBOO radio interview. Check it out!
- Early trials of the zoetrope
- Nov 29: Mushroom, Mold & Yeast Feast
- Dec 2 – 3: Come see our exhibition
A Project of
Made possible in part by