[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/g657gsm9dQI width=”620″ height=”400″] [Video from KarmaTube] This video features professor and forester Suzanne Simard of the University of British Columbia, explaining the way that mycelia connect trees within a forest. Mycelia, which are the underground fungi network that produce mushrooms, transmit signals as well as nutrients from the largest, oldest “mother trees” to the … Continue reading
- Article: Underground Operators
- Video: The Matsutake Hunter
- Recap of the Mushroom, Mold and Yeast Feast!
- A video tribute to the Purple Earth Tongue
- The mushroom zoetrope on video!
- Mushroom News We’re Reading
- Here is our KBOO radio interview. Check it out!
- Early trials of the zoetrope
- Nov 29: Mushroom, Mold & Yeast Feast
- Dec 2 – 3: Come see our exhibition
A Project of
Made possible in part by